Ecos new Baby Laundry Soap is a hypo-allergenic, everyday laundry soap containing only the highest quality ingredients. Gentle enough for baby’s sensitive skin, Baby Laundry Soap rinses thoroughly, leaving baby’s laundry clean and soft. As always, it is plant-based, non-toxic, and environmentally responsible. Baby Laundry Soap employs soothing chamomile and lavender essential oils, and is suitable for hand-washing wools, silks, and other fine washables. Makes 50 loads.
Vegetable an coconut based soap, earth salt, soy based fabric softener, N.O.P. certified chamomile and lavender essentials oils, water.
"We pledge that our products are environmentally responsible, work well and provide value. We will never test on animals or use animal ingredients. We will conduct business in a socially responsible manner that
safeguards the earth.
• Earth Friendly Products is a “champion” in the eyes of the Environmental Protection Agency and its Safer Detergents Stewardship Initiative, or SDSI. We are committed to the use of safe surfactants (wetting agents in detergent “that break down quickly to non-polluting compounds and help protect aquatic life in both fresh and salt water,” as the EPA says). In accordance with SDSI, our products are readily biodegradable, non-toxic, free of phosphates, and have a neutral pH. Because they are plant-based and petroleum-free, our surfactants do not bio-accumulate or mimic human hormones.
• We are very proud to have won awards and recognition, including:
◦ Being chosen as one of the “Best in the Green” products by Avalon Communications (2007).
◦ Best line of cruelty-free household products from PETA (2007).
◦ Readers’ Choice Award from Natural Home Magazine for best cleaning products (2002).
◦ Quality Institute International (American Culinary Institute) 2002/2003 Gold Performance Award/Medal for best citrus-based cleaners.
◦ Socially Responsible Business Award (2003)"
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.