The Morita Chile Pepper is extremely versatile, making it the most common Chipotle Pepper in the United States.
Taste and Aroma: Full smoky flavored, hot and slightly sweet.
Uses: Southwestern cooking, salsa, meat, beans, sauces, chili, tacos, burritos, fajitas, nachos, and eggs.
Approximate Heat Units: 75,000 HU
Heat Index: 7/10
* May improve digestion by stimulating secretions in the stomach
* May help reduce high blood pressure
* May help reduce high cholesterol
* May help clear a stuffed nose by irritating the mucus membranes
* May help protect against some types of cancer
* Helps to prevent heart disease
Capsicum annum contains: Alkaloids, apsaicine, capsacutin, capsaicin, capsanthine, capsico PABA, fatty acids, flavonoids, sugars, carotene, volatile oil, and vitamins A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B9, and C.
Used externally, cayenne liniment may soothe the stiffness and pain of rheumatism and arthritis.
Botanical Name: capsicum annum
Notes: KSA Certified Kosher. Non-irradiated. Gluten-free. Salt-free. Vegan.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* FDA Disclaimer. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Read More About It
Jalapeno Madness: Jalapeno Recipes Galore Michael J. Hultquist
Hot Sauce Recipe Collection- A Journey From Around The World to Your Table by Byron Deluca
Cayenne Pepper Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen) (Volume 1) by Sharon Daniels (Author)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.