Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Herbal Rejuvenator and Antioxidant
For centuries, families in India have enjoyed the herbal formulation Chyavanprash as a natural immune booster and rejuventative which nourishes the body. Chyavanprash provides energy and vitality. It also supports good digestion and metabolism. Its adaptogenic and antioxidant properties have made it one of the cornerstones of traditional Indian medicine. Himalaya's Organic Chyavanprash is enriched with organic forest honey and made from an age-old recipe under strict supervision.
Chywanprash is a comprehensive herbal tonic with multiple health benefits, prepared according to an ancient Ayurvedic formula. Used by people around the world today, and especially in India, it is an energizer, immunity booster and pre-emptive tonic high in Vitamin C.
The "Ayurvedic One-A-Day" with organically grown ingredients! Contains raw organic honey and pure butter ghee for optimal assimilation. The most authentic formula available in the U.S. A complete health tonic for the whole family. High in Vitamin C to help build up your immune system to prevent colds and flus. A potent formula with added herbs to combat stress, fatigue, and weakness Chywanprash was developed thousands of years ago by the great Ayurvedic sages as the one formula for total health. Up until now, medical science has confirmed that there actually is one underlying cause of over 70% of all disease.free radicals. These free radicals that are in the environment tear up the cells in our bodies and cause aging and disease. As a result, a majority of people in this country take some form of an antioxidant to assist in helping neutralize those free radicals. Chywanprash is the preferred antioxidant to fight free radical damage. Each synergistic action of the herbs allows Chywanprash to regenerate vitamin C and E molecules that have turned into free radicals. Chywanprash stimulates a coordinated assault that actually regenerates itself in the presence of free radicals. Chywanprash is a natural, holistic approach to root out the underlying cause of disease. Safe for kids and adults, it is truly a complete health tonic.
Chywanprash is a combination of more than 40 different herbs, including Bael Tree, Black Pepper, Gokshura, Guduchi, Haritaki and Ashwagandha. All ingredients are quality tested to ensure the highest levels of purity.
Chywanprash is used for preventive and therapeutic purposes. According to Charaka Samhita (the ancient ayurvedic text book for internal medicine) Chyawanprash is very beneficial in the following conditions:
• Pulmonary tuberculosis
• Renal conditions
• Chest diseases
• Excessive thirst
• Urinary disorders
• Disorders of he reproductive system
Chywanprash has been very thoroughly studied and has been labeled as the best antioxidant ever to be researched and used.
• Chywanprash helps promote digestion and relieve nausea.
• Ingredients like Amla and cinnamon help to treat hyperacidity, flatulence and dyspepsia
• Due to its high vitamin C content, Chyawanprash is well known to enhance the immune system and thereby reducing the incidence of common infections like cough, cold and fever.
Brain and heart:
• Amla is a very good cardiac stimulant and helps in the smooth functioning of the heart.
• Chyawanprash nourishes the brain cells and promotes intelligence and memory.
• It also has a calming effect on the nervous system thereby aiding in stress relief.
• Chywanprash helps in the smooth functioning of the respiratory system by maintaining moisture balance and stimulating the metabolism.
• It is very good to prevent coughs and colds.
• It is also known to reduce symptoms of asthma.
Hair, skin, bones and teeth:
• Chywanprash helps improve skin complexion and prevent skin infections.
• It promotes hair growth and helps in calcium absorption and hence strengthening bones and teeth.
Chywanprash as a liver tonic:
• The presence of herbs like Bhumiamalaki (Phyllanthus niruri), Amla (Indian gooseberry), Punarnava (Boerhavia diffusa), Guduchi (Tinospora cordifolia) makes Chaywanprash a very good liver tonic.
Effects on Doshas:
• Chywanprash helps to balance all the three Doshas.
• It has a marked effect on Kapha which governs the defense systems and plays a role in stabilization of all systems of the body.
• This formulation is fit for all Dosha types and perhaps through all seasons of the year.
How to take Chywanprash:
Chywanprash has a sweet and sour taste and a jam like consistency. It is traditionally taken with milk once a day where by 1 table spoon is mixed in a cup of warm milk. It can also be taken on its own. Because of its jam like consistency it can also be taken as a bread spread on toast, crackers or bread.
In short, Chywanprash is an Ayurvedic herbal tonic that is very high in vitamin C content and helps strengthen the immune system hence protecting the body from everyday infections like cough, fever and cold. It helps revitalize the mind and body and is the best health supplement to fight stress. It has beneficial qualities for all age groups and men and women alike. It is a must have foodstuff that is not only safe and good but tastes great too.
The use of natural products provides progressive but long-lasting results.
aka Chyavanprash, Chyawanprash
Organically grown ingredients include: Emblica officinalis, Clarified butter, Raw honey, Stereospermum suaveolens, Clerodendron phlomidis, Gmelina arborea, Aegle marmelos, Oroxylum indicum, Tribulus terrestris, Desmodium gangeticum, Solanum indicum, Solanum xanthocarpum, Pistachia integerrima, Vitis vinifera, Terminalia chebula, Tinospora cordifolia, Sida cordifolia, Phyllanthus niruri, Adhatoda vasica, Leptadenia reticulata, Curcuma zedoaria, Cyperus rotundus, Inula racemosa, Phaseolus trilobus, Termanus labialis, Asclepias curassavica, Ipomoea digitata, Boerhaavia diffusa, Nelumbium speciosum, Aquilaria agallocha, Santalum album, Asparagus racemosus, Withania somnifera, Herpestis monniera, Evolvulus alsinoides, Maseua ferrea, Cinnamomum tamala, Elettaria cardamomum, Cinnamomum cassia, Piper longum.
Contains no artifical preservatives, flavors, or colors.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.