Taste and Aroma: Traditional hot and spicy Jalapeno flavor with a heat sensation that is more fleeting than other peppers such as Cayenne and Red Pepper.
Uses: Pizza, chicken, pasta, sauce, Mexican Cuisine, dips, chile, tacos, burritos, fajitas, nachos, salsa and eggs.
* May improve digestion by stimulating secretions in the stomach
* May help reduce high blood pressure
* May help reduce high cholesterol
* May help clear a stuffed nose by irritating the mucus membranes
* May help protect against some types of cancer
Botanical Name: capsicum annum
Origin: Flakes: USA; Ground: Mexico
Notes: QAI Certified Organic. KSA Certified Kosher. Non-irradiated.
Specifications are subject to change without notice.
* FDA Disclaimer. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is for educational purposes only. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Read More About It
Jalapeno Madness: Jalapeno Recipes Galore Michael J. Hultquist
Hot Sauce Recipe Collection- A Journey From Around The World to Your Table by Byron Deluca
Cayenne Pepper Cures (Miracle Healers From The Kitchen) (Volume 1) by Sharon Daniels (Author)
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.