Below are the available bulk discount rates for each individual item when you purchase a certain amount
Upper Respiratory Support*
Will Not Interfere with Daily Activities
The clinical research shows the full recovery rate to be more than 85% effective. Allergy Essentials™ provides respiratory support without drowsiness or other side effects, and supports upper respiratory tract health. This proprietary formula provides nutritional support to help the body maintain normal healthy histamine response, and overall support of the body’s immune function. A safe and natural solution.*
Clinically tested Allergy Essentials is a combination formula with roots in Traditional Chinese Medicine. In a clinical trial, more than 85% of participants experienced positive effects after using the product when needed.*
Licorice and Chinese licorice (Glycyrrhiza inflata, G. glabra, G. uralensis)
Naturally occurring compounds in licorice have been shown to help reduce sensitivities and inhibit production of inflammatory compounds such as IgE It has also been found to improve respiratory and lung health. *1-3
Chinese peony (Paeonia lactiflora, P. veitchii)
Peony has a long history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is frequently recommended because of its ability to inhibit mast cell degranulation and modulate immune system activity. Research has also found that it promotes airway relaxation and respiratory health. * 4,5
Siler (Saposhnikovia divaricata)
An herb in the carrot family, in vitro testing has shown that siler possess potent antioxidant activity and provides support for a normal anti-inflammatory response. *6
Sweet wormwood (Artemisia annual)
Used in Chinese medicine for over 2,000 years, sweet wormwood stems and leaves contain artemisinins, compounds modern research has found to be extremely effective at supporting the immune system. *7
Summer Cypress (Kochia scoparia)
The fruit from the Summer Cypress has been shown in scientific research to have significant ability to reduce the activity of inflammatory compounds such as nitric oxide and prostaglandin.*8
Dong quai (Angelica sinesis)
Found growing naturally in central China, dong quai is best known as a “female herb” used to relieve menstrual disorders. However, modern research has also found that it possesses properties that are supportive of respiratory health, as well.*9
In Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), immune system and respiratory system function are associated with “wind” and “heat.” When supporting these body systems, practitioner of TCM advise nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation, expelling and stopping wind, clearing away heat, removing heat from blood, and eliminating dampness. Formulated by an expert practitioner in TCM, each ingredient in the formula Allergy Essentials addresses one or more of these functions.
•Paeonia lactiflora: nourishing blood, promoting blood circulation
•Saposhnikovia divaricata: expelling and stopping wind
•Artemisia annua: clearing away heat and removing heat from blood
•Kochia scoparia: clearing away heat and eliminating dampness
•Angelica sinensis: nourishing blood and promoting blood circulation
•Paeonia veitchii: promoting blood circulation and removing heat from blood
•Glycyrrhiza uralensis, inflata, and glabra: clearing away heat and centralizing other herbs in this formula*
Recommendations: 2 capsules twice daily.
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 30 Amount/Serving Daily Value
Proprietary Complex 1,000 mg **
Chinese Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) Root, Siler (Saposhnikovia divaricata) Root, Sweet Wormwood (Artemisia annua) Whole Herb, Summer Cypress (Kochia scoparia) Fruit, Dong Quai (Angelica sinensis) Root, Chinese Licorice (Glycyrrhiza uralensis) Root, Chinese Peony (Paeonia veitchii) Root, Chinese Licorice (Glycyrrhiza inflata) Root, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root
**Daily Value Not Established.
Other Ingredients: vegetable cellulose capsule, vegetable source magnesium stearate
Contains no: sugar, salt, yeast, wheat, gluten, corn, soy, dairy products, artificial coloring, artificial flavoring or preservatives.
If pregnant or nursing, consult a health care practitioner before using.
Made in the USA.
1. Shin YW, Bae EA, Lee B, et al. In vitro and in vivo antiallergic effects of Glycyrrhiza glabra and its components. Planta Med. 2007;73(3):257-61.
2. Kim DC, Choi SY, Kim SH, et al. Isoliquiritigenin selectively inhibits H(2) histamine receptor signaling. Mol Pharmacol. 2006;70(2):493-500.
3. Ram A, Mabalirajan U, Das M, et al. Glycyrrhizin alleviates experimental allergic asthma in mice. Int Immunopharmacol. 2006;6(9):1468-77.
4. Lee B, Shin YW, Bae EA, et al. Antiallergic effect of the root of Paeonia lactiflora and its constituents paeoniflorin and paeonol. Arch Pharm Res. 2008;31(4):445-50.
5. Ghayur MN, Gilani AH, Rasheed H, et al. Cardiovascular and airway relaxant activities of peony root extract. Can J Physiol Pharmacol. 2008;86(11):793-803.
6. Tai J, Cheung S. Anti-proliferative and antioxidant activities of Saposhnikovia divaricata. Oncol Rep. 2007;18(1):227-34
7. Krishna S, Bustamante L, Haynes RK, Staines HM. Artemisinins: their growing importance in medicine. Trends Pharmacol Sci. 2008;29(10):520-7.
8. Shin KM, Kim YH, Park WS, et al. Inhibition of methanol extract from the fruits of Kochia scoparia on lipopolysaccharide-induced nitric oxide, prostaglandin [correction of prostagladin] E2, and tumor necrosis factor-alpha production from murine macrophage RAW 264.7 cells. Biol Pharm Bull. 2004;27(4):538-43.
9. Peng Z, Zhang Z, Xu Y. Effect of Angelica sinensis injection on CD11c and CD14 expression in alveolar macrophage membrane of chronic bronchitis patients. Zhongguo Zhong Xi Yi Jie He Za Zhi. 1999;19(5):282-5.
View more information (from mfr; new window will open)
Terry Lemerond, Founder & President, has 40 years experience in the health food industry having owned several health food stores and nutritional manufacturing companies. He has researched and developed over 300 nutritional and botanical formulations that continue to be top selling products on the market today. He is credited to be the first to introduce to the U.S. health food market glucosamine sulfate, IP6, black cohosh for menopause, the concept of botanical standardization and the introduction of complex formulations for specific health indications.
View his articles, Terry Talks Nutrition.
SAVE MORE! This ships FREE.
SAVE MORE! This ships FREE.
Choose a currency below to display product prices in the selected currency.